The book of Genesis, or "beginnings," contains one of the most exciting and important revelations in the entire Bible. After the Fall, God's first response was this: "...the Seed of the woman shall crush the head of the serpent." The Seed of the woman is Jesus, and through the cross and His resurrection, He mortally wounded the evil one, sending him reeling into a confused and doomed future. There is a Genesis Seed of glory in each believer that "crushes" the head of the enemy. it is now time for the "fellowship of the mystery" of the Seed of God: the full release of a mighty harvest in all the earth. God's work in and through us is making visible the greatness of this revelation. God 's first thought, for all time.
This book addresses these issues of vital concern to modern Christianity:
- Why the Bible talks so much about seeds, especially in the Gospels, through Jesus' words.
- Discover the seed of greatness in each one of us who believe and trust in His Name.
- How to enter into God's new beginnings for your life - the year of the "open door."
- How to live in the realm of God's dominion.
- The true meaning behind Jesus being "slain from the foundation of the earth."
- Living in the fullness of time with total joy and peace in the spirit of triumph!
- Entering the greatest adventure of all time: God's end-time harvest.